Fathers Forever is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization that serves as a map to help fathers chart a new course of fatherhood. We help to facilitate and restore the relationship between the fathers and their children.
Bridging the Gap between Fathers and Children…thus Saving Our Children, One Father At A Time.
Fathers Forever is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Organization that serves as a map to help fathers chart a new course of fatherhood. We help to facilitate and restore the relationship between the fathers and their children in three ways: Healing, Empowering, and Restoring Men.
Healing- We provide a space where men can articulate their pains and struggles in a safe environment. We also help change the father’s mind set about fatherhood and provide activities that promote and focus on spending quality time with their children, which includes ways to improve the fathers relationship with the child’s mother and a better understanding of the child support system.
Empowering- We provide resources and information, in addition to our 24 week curriculum, that will empower and equip men. Our 24 week curriculum program, titled “The Joys and Responsibilities of Fatherhood”, consists of classes such as: Job Readiness Training, Parenting, Anger Management (Domestic Violence), Substance Abuse and Destiny Development. Our participants receive individual coaching throughout the length of our 24 week program.
Restoring- We provide strategies to build healthy and loving relationships by helping fathers become more physically responsible parents and assisting them in finding jobs and developing a structured child support payment plan to support their children.
A recent survey regarding Domestic Violence indicate that:
- 85% of all children who exhibit behavioral disorders come from fatherless homes.
- 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes.
- 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers come from fatherless homes.
- 70% of juveniles in state -operated institutions come from fatherless homes.
- 85% of all imprisoned youth grew up in fatherless homes.
- 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger come from fatherless homes.
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes.